Sound and Video
Sound and Video - Wednesday, April 1, 2009 15:09 - 0 Comments
- Start Sound Recorder from the Start menu.
- Click the Start Recording button, and record the sounds you want.
- Click Stop Recording when you’ve finished. If you’ve completed the recording, use the Save As dialog box to save the sound file with the name you want in the location you want.
- If you want to continue recording to the same sound file, click Cancel in the Save As dialog box.
- Click Resume Recording, record what you want, and then click Stop Recording when you’ve finished. Use the Save As dialog box to save the file with the name and in the location you want.
- Close Sound Recorder when you’ve finished.
Article written by MyComputerAid.com